Best Ways To Increase App Downloads Using Cost Per Install
What is Cost per Install (CPI):
CPI is the most suitable campaign for app makers, marketers and advertisers. It is also known as Pay per Install (PPI) is an extremely effective way to market apps. Cost per install payment models are often used to provide a quick burst of installs. App downloads using Cost per Install the app is pushed further up the app store charts, increasing visibility and improving organic growth.
There are 2 types of CPI:
1) Incentive Installs : The Incentive Installs provides guarantee of installs that means you can get number of guaranteed installs that increase your app rank. Incentive installs relate to those driven by users that are rewarded to download and install your application.
Benefits Of Incentive Installs:
- Incentive installs available at low cost which is more profitable for developers.
- Incentive installs means you will get guarantee for number of install & real users.
- It improve your exposure, drive organic installs to your app, and increase your profits.
- The main goal of incentive installs is to rank in the Apple App Store & Google Play store charts and improve your keyword relevance.
2) Non-Incentive Installs: The main advantage associated with non-sponsored installs is the average user LTV (life-time value).The Non-Incentive Installs means a Social Media Campaign is an easy way to engage with more people and convert them into app users by enticing them with a prize.
Benefits Of Non-Incentive Installs:
- Non-rewarded installs are significantly more expensive than rewarded campaigns.
- Define clear campaign KPIs (key performance indicator) and decide which traffic source suits it.
- Non-incentive installs is our highest quality of advertising available and works directly with large mobile publishers.
- Non-incentive traffic often provides higher quality users who are choosing to engage with your app, purely because they like what they see.
If you want to see your app at good position than there are 2 important ways first is App Store Optimization (ASO) and second is Cost per Install (CPI). CPI and ASO technique may help your iOS & Android app to climb on Top of App Store Ranking.
1) Start With ASO: The ASO Techniques help to every app developer to understand about step by step process of App Store Optimization. The right steps helps to get relevant user as you customers. ASO will be effective in getting more traffic as it manages various factors and variables associated will the placing of the app in the app results.
ASO Techniques For iOS & Android App:
- App Video Setup
- App Localization
- Icon Optimization
- Category Selection
- Ratings & Reviews
- Competitor Research
- Description Optimization
- Title & Keywords Optimization
2) Cost Per Install: Increase your app downloads using Cost per Install (CPI), this techniques may help to get number of downloads. The CPI swears for guaranteed installs, so additionally it increases the app store ranking of your app. Cost-Per-Install product, you only pay when a consumer installs and opens your app, ensuring a deeper connection between you and your user without any wasted media spend.
Conclusion: If you looking for organic installs for your app then CPI is a best way to increase your app downloads. Each download your app takes a step takes a step further on store charts overall CPI comes with many benefits and it gives a number of quality users.
Source By : #Google, #jana, #techcrunch