Boost Your App Ranking Using App Store Optimization
ASO will be effective in getting more traffic as it manages various factors and variables associated will the placing of the app in the app results. It help mobile apps in boost your app ranking and downloads by huge margins. It give your mobile app full treatment and perfect your (ASO). Ranking your app in App Store or Google Play may feel like an unrealistic goal.
If you think that ASO is something you shouldn’t take seriously, think again. Look at these two stunning pieces of data about how people download and use their apps. Using app store optimization techniques it helps to boost your app ranking globally.
- According to European Techno-graphics Consumer Technology Online Survey, a significant 63% of all apps downloaded and used in the App Store are found by users browsing for apps.
- Another survey, this one conducted by mobile marketing platform Tune, shows that 47% of all American iPhone users discovered the latest app they downloaded by browsing the App Store.
Image From TechCrunch
Key Factors Of App Store Optimization:-
1) App Title: The App Title should be clear to all so people easily understood about your app and search it on Google Play Store as well as on App Store. The App Title is the first impression that a user gets of your app. At the same time, keywords placed in the app title are also considered very important by search algorithms in major app stores.
2) App Icon: An App Icon is a visual anchor for your product. App Icon. Your icon is the first opportunity to communicate, at a glance, your app’s purpose. The beautiful and memorable icon attracts attention in the App Store and Play Store to stands out on the home screen.
3) App Description: Write relevant description about your app on App Store as well as on Google Play Store. So it will easy to understand when people read about your app. A great app description you’ll create a favorable impression & entice people to download your app.
4) App Keywords: The right keyword increase app visibility as well as help to get more audience so choose right keywords for your app so it will get better rank in searching. It is one of the most important moments of your app marketing plan is choosing your app’s keywords.
5) App Screenshots: The high-quality screenshots with attractive colors and cool animations aid in grabbing the user’s attention. Take the right screenshots to target your app audience, it help you attract users to download your app once.
5) Ratings & Reviews: App Ratings & Reviews play an important role to increase app ranking in which a user always read your app reviews to confirm that the app is good or not. When people see lots of positive reviews on your app store & google play store, they will trust more and will be more disposed to pay money for what you offer.
6) App Video: Create a catchy video of your app that describe about app working clearly. You can create 15-30 sec long App previews with it. Video gives the sense of a live event that appeals more to customers. App previews are displayed as the first image on your app’s product page, followed by your app screenshots. Having a short, fun and informative video can speak a lot louder than any screenshot could.
7) App Localization: App localization is necessary to get noticed by target market and increase the app downloads. For example; if you want a successful penetration in China market, then the app information must be presented in the Chinese. Moreover, every region requires different keywords as per the search pattern of local users.
8) Tuneup ASO: ASO is a continuous process so keep an eye on your competitor & Tuneup your ASO up to date regularly. In addition, there are more and more apps that are published on the App Store each day so you have to keep monitoring it regularly.
9) Promote App Globally: Taking advantage by promoting your app through various ways like Paid search, Social Media Marketing, Link building through press coverage and reviews, Submit your app on top review submission websites, Another strategy to employ is app indexing, which is relatively new but which more and more marketers swear by. It’s a system that lets mobile searchers click directly from listings in the SERPs into their apps on their iOS devices.
Image From Google
10) Be Categorical: Selection of right and relevant category helps users who are searching for apps through categories. Being a white hat ASO practice, it influences a lot to app ranking. An incorrect category selection can drive troubles as Apple reviews the app before publishes it on the Apple app store. n case, if they encounter with a wrong category app, the app will simply get rejected.
Source By: #Google, #ymedialabs