5 Tips to Successful Pre–Launch App Marketing Strategy
There is not any gain without perfect marketing strategies. Same as Pre-Launch App Marketing is an effective medium which one is really helpful for the mobile app business promotion. You can easily double your revenue and business strength by applying effective Pre-Launch App Marketing strategies.
Pre-Launch App Marketing is the creative form of marketing where you can easily market your application through best techniques before launching an app.
Mobile Application Marketing is a helpful way to get maximum return on your application development cost.
Basically, there are two parts of Mobile Application Marketing;
- Pre-Launch Mobile App Marketing
- Post-Launch Mobile App Marketing
This source is about Pre-Launch Mobile App marketing strategies, you can see some considerable Pre-Launch Strategies here.
#Analysis about Your App Competitors with Market Research
Market research and analysis about your competitors is very important to get perfect success in any business field. Same is here in app marketing you need to analysis and market research on your app market competitors. In the beginning, you should decide for whom you are developing the app.
It means you have an idea about your audience and why they would download your app. And accordingly create a marketing strategy. In this moment you have to seriously study others opinions, but don’t rely only on your friends and family. Try to reach important persons in the industry related to your app and focus on your target customers.
#Do the Best ASO To Optimize Your App Store Page
Just to make an app is not enough to connect it’s with your targeted media. You need to optimize your app at the top in-app store using ASO techniques. ASO is used to optimize your app in app store. When someone is interested in your app then defiantly he will search your app on the app store to download and install it.
ASO is the process of optimizing mobile apps to rank higher in an app store’s search results. The higher your app ranks in an app store’s search results, the more visible it is to potential customers. Get important tips to do best ASO for your app.
- App Title: App title is a name of your app, which is always must be relevant to your app work category, a title has fix limits for iOS App ( 50 characters in App Store) and Android App (255 characters in Play Store).
- App Icon: For best optimization of your app, always select neat and clean simple logo image without text. App icon also relevant about your app.
- Keywords: Keywords are those words which are mostly searched by users in a search engine. Keywords are the good way to get high traffic on your app. If keywords are also relevant to your app then it makes so easy to optimize your app.
- Screenshots: Screenshots of your app will show all information about your app in an image. Use minimum 5 screenshots of your apps different stages to get better results of your app optimization.
- Description: Write a positive and attractive description about your app to attract app users in a first reading. In a description of your app, explain detail about all key factor of your app.
- Video: Make a short video around 30 seconds to 1 Minute, which it must be enough to explain the working of your app. It’s so simple and effective way to invite users for your app installation.
#Viral A Story In Targeted Media Before your App Release Date
Viral a story about your app in social media and targeted media before few days of your app launching date. Its made crazy and excited to get your app. you can also viral this with a press release which is a big part to generate a lead. Write articles in targeted media which are related to your app.
Put a news about your app through a press release. press release writing and distribution service for app marketing helps your app get instant and valuable attention.
# Landing Page And App Sites
A landing page is just like as a single page website which is also called as App Site. I must recommend that put all information in landing page which is available regarding your app (like app download link for the app store and play store, Screenshots, video, positive effects etc..). it’s Very helpful to attract media for download and install your app.
Landing page (App Site ) must be designed very attractive and provide all social links of an app. You must remember, with your landing page, the three areas you should be continuously focusing on are:
- Driving users to your site for app download and install
- Shaving the conversion funnel
- Increasing vitality of app.
#Use A Content Marketing Strategy :
Have a system in place where you can manage your content. A few vital parts of content management include content creation, content publication, and content analytics. However, other aspects of your content marketing strategy will likely benefit from being reviewed and updated periodically.
To ensure that your content marketing program remains on target, consider revisiting your channel strategy, core topics, and team processes on an annual basis — or more often if you are just getting started.
#Stay Connected with Targeted media using Social media
You may get attached to your social handles. You must get an appropriate and a decent name for your application on Facebook and Twitter. Keep an open on new social sites to future proof you from changes in the social paradigm. People would soon use it usefully to utilize that effectively for mobile app promotion. You can also use some other most popular social sites like Quora, LinkedIn etc. Use your social network to promote your app and generate a big buzz.
- Facebook: Develop a list of Facebook pages relevant to your niche. Think of something you can offer them they would be interested in a return to sharing your app. That may be running a contest and free access to 10 of the winners to your premium features?
- Twitter: Find the keywords you think your target audience might be using in their tweets. Check out Photography and Wallpapers in Twitter search and see what happens. You can use Twitter Search, Monitoring, & Analytics that will tell you the number of tweets for a specific keyword on Twitter.
- Blog Commenting: Take a look at blogs in the space that are relevant to your app. Identify the opportunity to add value by commenting on relevant blogs that makes sense. Be sure to provide valuable insight and also link to your app or to your app’s landing page.
This blog has all important tips for pre-launch app marketing. anyone can use these tips to promote app with pre-launch app marketing. these tips very helpful to make your app popular before launching.